MommaPlus

Thoughts of a woman who loves the LORD with all her heart, soul and mind, loves her husband, and her children...

Monday, May 29, 2006

longtimegone...


this used to be a famous song.
What have we been doing? ER Trip that ended up doing an ambulance transfer to a medical center 3 hours away, that was crazy! No photos yet, but rest assured child is now fine.
Homeschool conference in Wisconsin - awesome! even though Brian couldn't go w/

Working onthe bookstore,
vacation, here is a photo of the younger ones from outside the resort... We loved it, don't they look great ;)

We had so much fun. Anyway, sorry I haven't posted, IN CASE you are checking a completely dead blog... I will be traveling oh so much more this summer.

Amanda

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollymama said...

I check your blog! Glad to see something new!
~Erica

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home