Thoughts of a woman who loves the LORD with all her heart, soul and mind, loves her husband, and her children...
posted by Amanda | 3:54 PM
He is very beautiful Amanda! I love his name!Hugs and kisses and kisses from the Pan ClanBeth
YEAH!! Gavin is beautiful!!! Just perfect!!Love you!Amanda
ooooooooooh, amanda!!!! I'm in love! He's beautiful!!! Congrats!!!Jenn
congratulations on the newest Friedl. He sure is cute, cannot wait to meet him in person.created a blog just to talk to you.joy
Joy- glad you made an account, but you could have called lol!thanks for all the well wishes, please pray that we can come home soon.Amanda
What a handsome dollbaby! Congratulations!!
hey, I just found this!! I hadn't thought about posting a comment. You've been keeping me to busy :o) j/k SO CANNOT WAIT to meet Gavin.I'd like my friend back, too. Praying you can cross the border soon!Lynn
Amanda-I sent you an e-mail, but thought I'd post on here too.Congratulations to you and Brian!!! What a little sweetheart!!Make sure you let us know if you're going to pass thru Independence again!Cousin Amy. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
He is very beautiful Amanda! I love his name!
Hugs and kisses and kisses from the Pan Clan
Beth
YEAH!! Gavin is beautiful!!! Just perfect!!
Love you!
Amanda
ooooooooooh, amanda!!!! I'm in love! He's beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
Jenn
congratulations on the newest Friedl. He sure is cute, cannot wait to meet him in person.
created a blog just to talk to you.
joy
Joy- glad you made an account, but you could have called lol!
thanks for all the well wishes, please pray that we can come home soon.
Amanda
What a handsome dollbaby! Congratulations!!
hey, I just found this!! I hadn't thought about posting a comment. You've been keeping me to busy :o) j/k
SO CANNOT WAIT to meet Gavin.
I'd like my friend back, too.
Praying you can cross the border soon!
Lynn
Amanda-
I sent you an e-mail, but thought I'd post on here too.
Congratulations to you and Brian!!! What a little sweetheart!!
Make sure you let us know if you're going to pass thru Independence again!
Cousin Amy. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home